Pokemon Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
Welcome to the NEW Pokemon Players!!

New Site For You Guys To Go To

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary Oak

New Site For You Guys To Go To Empty
PostSubject: New Site For You Guys To Go To   New Site For You Guys To Go To I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:50 pm

pokemonbattlepalace. forumotion. com/

Gabe is there as a current leading member of the site, even Red is registered there (We have 2 Reds, your Red is Redd), even Gerry may join that site sometime in the near future, don't hold me to that though. Some old faces and many new faces, lot's of fun things to do, why stay on this dead place when you can join the next up-and-coming Pokemon community?

Just take the spaces out of the URL above, paste it without the spaces into your browser search bar, and check out and sign up on the fastest growing Poke-community around !!
Back to top Go down
Pervy Sage-Silver

Pervy Sage-Silver

PostSubject: Re: New Site For You Guys To Go To   New Site For You Guys To Go To I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Wow...that sure is impressive my friend. I'll gladly join.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: New Site For You Guys To Go To   New Site For You Guys To Go To I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Nick, DO NOT DELETE THIS. This is a site I fully support. Come check it out. Even all the older seasoned players.
Back to top Go down
Pervy Sage-Silver

Pervy Sage-Silver

PostSubject: Re: New Site For You Guys To Go To   New Site For You Guys To Go To I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:25 am

Forget about that janky site and try this one http://japanluvr.forumotion.com/

The battler's there are way better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Site For You Guys To Go To   New Site For You Guys To Go To I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Site For You Guys To Go To
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Players :: Welcome Page :: I Need Help!-
Jump to: