Pokemon Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
Welcome to the NEW Pokemon Players!!

Rare Candy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Son2090

Son2090

Rare Candy Empty
PostSubject: Rare Candy   Rare Candy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Ok I need a little clarification on rare candies. Can I use rare candies to level my pokemon, then ev train them without any ill effects? EX: I use 31 rare candies on a just hatched Bulbasaur to make it into a Venusaur, so it is strong enough to fight on its own, and the I proceed to ev train the level 32 Venusaur. In this senario do I miss out on stat gain because it doesn't get any evs until it is higher level; or do I still get all of my stat gains by the time it is level 100 no matter what, as long as I put the evs into it?
Back to top Go down
DESPISED ICON

DESPISED ICON

Rare Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Candy   Rare Candy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:18 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSomberlain23?feature=mhum
Flower

Flower

Rare Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Candy   Rare Candy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:26 pm

o_________________O
Back to top Go down
raquaza2094

raquaza2094

Rare Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Candy   Rare Candy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 am

You can EV train whenever in 5th generation. in any previous generation you can use rare candies up to level 99 and then ev train at lvl 99. just as long as you don't level it to level 100. this is due to 4th generation down the EVs being applied upon level up. in 5th generation the evs are automatically applied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/raquaza2094
Sponsored content

Rare Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Candy   Rare Candy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare Candy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Players :: Welcome Page :: I Need Help!-
Jump to: